We are located in a prestigious area of North York, minutes away from the fabled Bridal Path. Located on the northwest corner of Don Mills Road & Lawrence Avenue East, we are directly across the street from the upscale Shops at Don Mills.
Carolyn Court is comprised of two low rise residential buildings with completely renovated designer suites and lobbies. All common area hallways on all floors are well lit, with brand new wallpaper and new wall to wall carpeting.
All suites are renovated and feature designer kitchens and bathrooms, gleaming hardwood floors, are freshly painted and are in “move in” condition for all new residents. Just hang up your coat and put your dishes away! Please take a moment to look at our new photo gallery section.
Surveillance cameras are located in the lobby and laundry rooms and are connected directly to the cable system. You can monitor activity in these areas. We take pride in providing a safe environment for our residents. Canvassers are not allowed access to our buildings.
Floor plans for all suites are available so that you can plan your furniture layout ahead of time.
The buildings feature beautifully landscaped grounds, have a children’s playground area and provide visitor parking.
walk score of 91: you will be able to walk/stroll to everything: stores, schools, libraries, daycare, parks and restaurants
- five major banks located in area
- transit – excellent transportation – TTC at your doorstep
- minutes away from don valley parkway
- very accessible by bike – plenty of bicycle routes and paths
- grocery shopping in the area – Metro Food Supermarket, No Frills Supermarket, McEwan Fine Foods, Real Canadian Superstore
- see our local amenities page for more details
Staff & Services
Carolyn Court has a full time complement of staff as follows:
- Rental Office on site with Property Manager
- Uniformed Superintendent and Maintenance Personnel
The following services are provided at “no cost” at the onsite rental office:
- Send/or receive e-mail or fax: faxes or e-mails sent to our office will be delivered personally to your suite the same day
- Free photocopying
- Receive parcels for our residents and deliver personally to your suite the same day
- Check on your suite while you are on vacation
Emergency service is available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Non-emergency and concierge services are available during normal business hours.
At 980 Lawrence Avenue East, there is an on-site dental office.
At 1122 Don Mills Road, there is an on-site Chiropractor Office with a Certified Massage Therapist.
Ample outdoor parking is available for residents and their guests.
We provide a water hose on a reel and a vacuum cleaner for use by all residents to wash their cars. This service is available in the summer months.
The laundry rooms are bright and clean with all new commercial washers/dryers and a folding table. Two dry cleaning stores are less than a 5 minute walk from the buildings.
We are located minutes away from the Don Valley Parkway and less than 30 minutes to the Pearson Airport.
The TTC bus stop is located at the corner of the buildings. One route goes to the Eglinton Avenue East subway station and the other to the Pape Avenue subway station.
There is plenty of shopping to satisfy everyone’s needs:
- Shops at Don Mills directly across the street
- Fairview Mall – Don Mills & Sheppard – a short drive or bus ride away
- Bayview Village – Bayview Ave. & Sheppard – a short drive or bus ride away
A wide selection of excellent dining can be found in the immediate area.
North York General Hospital is also located in close proximity.
Recreation and Leisure
The area offers many activities for those who enjoy walking or biking or for those who just enjoy curling up with a good book!
- Enjoy skating at the outdoor rink at Shops at Don Mills or at the Don Mills Civitan Arena
- The Don Mills Public Library is located steps away at the northwest corner of Lawrence Avenue East and The Donway West
- Enjoy the beauty of Edwards Gardens, Sunnybrook Park and Wilket Creek Park which offer walking trails, bicycle paths and soccer fields
Education – Elementary Schools
- St. Bonaventure – 1300 Leslie Street, N.Y. (transportation provided by school)
- Norman Ingram Public School – 50 Duncairn Road, N.Y.
- Don Mills Middle School – 17 The Donway East, N.Y.
- Greenland Public School – 15 Greenland Road, N.Y.
Education – High School
- Senator O’Connor College – 60 Rowena Drive, N.Y.
- Don Mills C.I. – 15 The Donway East, N.Y.
- Muppets Pre-School Centre – 88 Sweeney Drive, N.Y.
- Red Apple Day Care – 174 Grenoble Drive, N.Y.
- Blue Wave Day Care – 50 Duncairn Road, N.Y.